The Temple Emunah Inclusion committee aims to create a welcoming environment that is accessible to all by reducing physical barriers and social stigmas associated with disabilities through intentional relationships, advocacy, and programming.
Resources at Emunah
- A nursing room is located outside the sanctuary’s side door.
- Shabbat baby-sitting is available for children ages 6 months to 8 years in Room 12 from 10 AM to 12 noon.
- An AED (Automated External Defibrillator) is located just outside the Large Chapel.
Accessibility at Emunah
- Single stall bathrooms are located just outside the sanctuary’s side door
- reading glasses, magnifiers, disposable earplugs & audio enhancement devices are located on the shelves outside the main sanctuary
- Shabbat-friendly books and toys are located in the upper lobby and in the bookshelf near the bimah/stage along the side door wall.
- Shabbat morning services are being streamed for those in need and unable to attend.
- Should you require a sensory manipulative, quiet space, assistance or have any questions, don’t be shy – ask!